Lifespan's Property Performance Tool (PPT) has been designed to provide Lifespan Housing users with a new and innovative software application to evaluate the performance of their housing stock.
The tool uses highly configurable, multi-dimensional analysis including financial analysis at property and multi-property levels and across the entire stock, social value and option appraisal. Multi-scenario analysis can be modelled and saved, providing contemporary asset strategies with real time, meaningful analysis and smart reporting. Benefits at a glance....
- Fully interoperable with Lifespan Housing
- Uses original data source (sandboxed environment) so no costly exporting of data from Lifespan into a 3rd party stock modelling software
- Familiar Lifespan interface and UX so minimal training needed or extra over costs for support
- No risk to primary data
- No risk to corrupt output data by using real time primary data The output will always be live data from Lifespan AMS
- Strategies can quickly be based on modelled, assessed and implemented using highly configurable input screens and can be saved for future use.
- Flexible software architecture to ensure changing business demands can be assessed with minimum hassle nor unexpected cost or prohibitive consultancy fees.
- Smart reporting using scenario based analysis and output compilations. Help Desk Facility to support users.
We will be hosting Regional User groups as well as providing a webinar focusing on the Lifespan Property Performance Tool. Separate communications will be sent out about these but if you would like to register your interest in either the user groups or webinar please email us HERE